Non-Professional Affiliations -
- Has been a Member of Telecom Advisory Committee of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. appointed by then Union Minister of Telecommunications Shri Jyotiradiya Scindia ji.
- Member of ZURCC (North Central Railway), a glorious position in which nomination is done by the Union Railway Minister.
- Served on the District 3050 of Rotary International on various coveted positions.
- President Banmore Industries Association for the year 2007-09 which is a 25 year old association with all the industry members of Banmore which is a special growth centre recognized by the Govt. of M.P.
- Executive Member of M.P. Chamber of Commerce & Industry which celebrated the centenary year in 2006 with H.H. Shri A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ,the then President of India, being the Chief Guest on centenary celebration programmes.
- President, Rotary Club Birlanagar (District 3050, Charter No. 22269 dated November 14, 1975) for 2007-08 & 2009-2010 which is a part of Rotary International having a huge membership base
- Vice President, Metro Jaycees a wing of JCI International, committed to leadership development.
- Member of Jiwaji Club, Gwalior
- Was the only delegate for China Visit from Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh for Indo- China Bakers Association Convention where he addressed the joint convention of Indo- China Bakers Association? Also rewarded for life time achievement.
- Re-elected to the Executive Committee of M.P. Chamber of Commerce & Industry for 2nd consecutive term. For upliftment and betterment of business community he raises the voice of business community at various platforms through M.P. Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Has worked in the All India Congress as General Secretary & Spokesperson of Madhya Pradesh Youth Congress.
- Has been closely associated with Shri Rajiv Gandhi ji and Shrimant Madhavrao Scindia ji while working for All India Congress.
- Was the Vice President of Public Grievances Cell of All India Congress, Madhya Pradesh.
- Was awarded the Young Industrialist of the Year in 2007(PRABHAT RATNA) by Prabhat Welfare & Cultural Society GWALIOR.
- Features regularly in the Local leading newspapers with articles, columns, views on business, industry, management etc.
- Patron of Mohammed Rafi Arts foundation.
- Nominated by Union Minister of State for Telecommunications & I.T. Shrimant Jyotiraditya Scindia as a member of Telecom Advisory Committee in the year 2008.
- Has been nominated as member of Gwalior Vyapaar Mela Pradhikaran for 2 times.
- He recently attended international trade fair IBA 2009 in Dusseldorf Germany for development bakery & confectionary in India which was very useful updating entrepreneur with the modern technique which are not available our country.
- Visited Dubai in 2011 as a part of delegation of the Industry.